2 Days Lake Nakuru National Park Safari
Pick up from Nairobi, Kenya | Meal (LD)
Depart back to Nairobi | Meal (B)
LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
The adventure starts from the international airport or from your Nairobi city hotel, thereafter you will proceed by road to Lake Nakuru National Park. The Lake is renowned as a bird sanctuary with over 400 bird species at times, there can be up to two million greater and lesser flamingoes and tens of thousands of other birds hence the park is referred to as the ‘Birds Paradise’. It’s a rhino sanctuary with excellent wildlife viewing. Game viewing will start immediately you enter the park gates arriving at the lodge in time for lunch. An afternoon game viewing has been scheduled for you departing at 16:00 hrs. The park’s landscape includes areas of marsh, grasslands alternating with rocky cliffs and outcrops, stretches of acacia woodland and rocky hillsides covered with a Euphorbia forest on the eastern perimeter. Large animals strive in the dry land surrounding the lake such as the endangered Rothschild giraffe, cape buffaloes, waterbucks, gazelles, leopard, and several species of primates can be spotted as well in the park.
|Overnight at Lake Nakuru Sarova Lion Hill or Similar|
|Lunch & Dinner (L.D)|
DEPART FOR NAIROBI
After breakfast at the lodge, you will check out and depart by road back to Nairobi with game viewing en-route as you exit the park. Upon arrival at the city, you will be transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your international outbound departure flight back home or back to your city hotel.
- Internet access where applicable.
- Park & Conservation fees as per the package.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Guaranteed departure; Minimum of two guests.
- 24/7 DK Grand Safaris on-call support from Concierge.
- Safari hat/cap that is provided to you at the start of the safari.
- Binoculars and field guide books provided in the safari vehicle.
- Bean bags for use in the vehicle for stabilizing photography.
- Service charges, hotel taxes, and government taxes as per NOW.
- World finest local, professional English speaking driver guides.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Land Cruiser that is custom built to provide ample leg room.
- Complimentary and unlimited bottled water and soft drinks in the safari vehicles.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the safari itinerary package.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure irrespective of the airline and time of arrival and/or departure.
- Emergency Air evacuations cover by Flying Doctors Society to the nearest health facility; excludes any hospitalization and medical expenses.
- Visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Hot air Balloon Excursion.
- Maasai cultural village tour.
- International & Domestic Flights.
- All optional activities are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- Tips to the Hotel/camp/lodge staff and Driver Guide.
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. shopping, body treatments, alcoholic drinks etc.
TWO DAYS SAFARI: LAKE NAKURU PRICE
|TRAVEL SEASON||MONTHS||PRICE PER PERSON USD$|
|LOW SEASON||APR – JUN||USD$ 495.00|
|PEAK SEASON||JUL – OCT||USD$ 595.00|
|MID SEASON||NOV- MAR||USD$ 555.00|