Pick up from Kigali, Rwanda | Meal plan (Bed Only)
Amboseli National Park | Meals plan (BLD)
Volcanoes National Park | Meals plan (BLD)
Connect afternoon schedule flight from (Nairobi) Jomokenyatta International Airport to Kigali International Airport; The city of Kigali spreads out over several hills and valleys, sprawling across about four ridges and the city is located on one of these ridges hence the country of Rwanda has been called the “Land of a Thousand Hills” as much of the country is covered by rolling, grassy hills and there are also volcanic mountains in the northwestern part of the country. Upon arrival at Kigali International Airport, you will be met by our tours representative, outside the airport arrivals section and transferred to your hotel.
|Overnight at Kigali Serena Hotel or Similar|
|Lunch & Dinner (L.D)|
Kigali City/ Volcanoes National Park
Breakfast will be served at the city hotel followed by city tour. The history of Rwanda dates back centuries, Kigali has been a part of it for 100 years. Founded in 1907 as a German settlement, Kigali did not become the capital until Rwanda’s independence in 1962 when it replaced the colonial seat of power in Butare. You will visit the Kandt museum, see old Kigali and the craft centers then visit the genocide memorial site. Learn about Rwanda’s history from pre-colonial times to the 1994 genocide; learn about other genocides in the world and how this country has dealt with that past. Tour more and see the new developments in Rwanda; the recovery has been incredible, a testament to humankind’s resilience. Lunch will be served in Kigali town. Later, depart by road to Ruhengeri. It’s an approximately 21/2 hours driving time to get to Volcanoes National Park.
|Overnight at Volcanoes Boutique Hotel or Similar|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B.L.D)|
Volcanoes National Park Gorilla Trekking
Early breakfast will be served at the lodge; at 0620 hours you will be transferred to the Volcanoes National Park HQs for your first day of trekking. Briefing by your trackers will follow then you proceed to the trail starting point for your amazing Gorilla Tracking adventure. Porters may be hired for the trek to carry your backpack and gear. Trekking starts at the cultivated foothills of the Virunga’s and gets somehow immersed as you get higher. Later on you will get close with one of the Gorilla Families hence your dream safari comes true. After viewing the gorillas for an hour you will trek back to the starting point, you will be transferred to your lodge for lunch. There after depart from foothills of the volcanoes and drive to Kigali International Airport to connect night outbound flight back home either via Nairobi or direct home from Kigali International Airport.
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner(BLD)|
- City Tour of Kigali
- Transportation in a 4×4 Land Cruisers.
- Membership to Flying Doctors Society.
- Concierge department, available 24 hours/day
- Guaranteed departure; Minimum of two guests
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides.
- Two Regional Schedule flights Nairobi/Kigali/Nairobi.
- Safari hat/caps that is provided to you at the start of the safari.
- Unlimited bottled water in the safari vehicles and while trekking.
- Transportation, transfers and sightseeing as detailed in the package.
- Emergency Air evacuations cover by Flying Doctors Society to the nearest health facility; excludes any hospitalization and medical expenses.
INTERNAL FLIGHTS INCLUDED
- Jomokenyatta International Airport (Nairobi) to Kigali International Airport
- Kigali International Airport to Jomokenyatta International Airport (Nairobi)
3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Charges 2018/2019
|TRAVEL SEASON||MONTHS||PRICE PER PERSON USD$|
|LOW SEASON||APRIL – MAY||USD$ 3,995:00|
|PEAK SEASON||REST OF THE YEAR||USD$ 4,380:00|
|GORILLA PERMIT||ALL YEAR ROUND||USD$1,500:00|
- Visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- International flights
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- Any optional of the activities are not included.
- Tips to the Hotel staff, Potters and Driver Guide.
- NOTE INCLUDED: One gorilla permit at $1,500 quoted Separate.
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. shopping, body treatments, alcoholic drinks, laundry etc.