Arrive at Nairobi, Kenya | Meal plan (Bed Only)
Lake Nakuru National Park | Meals plan (BLD)
Masai Mara Game Reserve | Meals plan (BLD)
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park | Meals plan (BLD)
Depart back to Nairobi | Meal (B)
Nairobi City, Kenya
Welcome to Kenya, you will be met upon arrival at Nairobi Jomokenyatta International Airport by our safari representative. Thereafter you will be transferred to your city hotel irrespective of the airline and time of arrival.
|Overnight at The Boma Hotel or Similar|
|Lunch & Dinner (L.D)|
Lake Nakuru National Park
After breakfast and safari de-brief by our concierge team and/or owners of DK Grand Safaris at the city hotel, you will depart by road to Lake Nakuru National Park arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. Later, you depart for an afternoon game viewing in the park which is renowned as a bird and a rhino sanctuary with over 400 bird species. At times, there can be up to two million greater and lesser flamingoes and tens of thousands of other birds hence the park is referred to as the ‘Birds Paradise’.
The next two full days will be spent in Lake Nakuru National Park. The park is an excellent wildlife viewing though there are no elephants. Large animals strive in the dry land surrounding the lake such as the endangered Rothschild giraffe, Cape buffaloes, waterbucks, gazelles, leopard, and several species of primates can be spotted as well in the park.
|Overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge or Similar|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B.L.D)|
Masai Mara Game Reserve
After breakfast at the lodge, you will be transferred to Amboseli airstrip for a morning scheduled flight to Nairobi Wilson Airport, immediately upon arrival at Nairobi, you will proceed by road to the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve which is one of the great wonders of the world in terms of animal migrations, As per Abc news “Good Morning America’s show”. Game viewing en-route to the camp followed by lunch. You will have some time to relax by the solar heated pool before you depart for an afternoon game viewing in the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
The next two full days will be spent in the magnificent Masai Mara Game Reserve, morning and afternoon game drives have been scheduled for you. The reserve is regarded as the most spectacular wildlife viewing area in Kenya with over 95 species of mammals and over 400 species of birds. The next day, you can decide to book an optional (pay extra) early morning balloon ride over the plains of the Masai Mara which takes you over the diverse habitats of the Masai Mara Reserve followed by champagne bush breakfast. Thereafter proceed on your usual game viewing in the reserve.
|Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or Similar|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B.L.D)|
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Mara Airstrip for morning scheduled flight to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park via Kisumu and Entebbe cities for immigration and customs clearances. Afternoon at the lodge, can be the day of unwinding as you look forward to the trek the next day or choose any of many optional activities within Bwindi area such as, A tour to Buhoma community village and witness the local people as they make local baskets crafts and as they distiller (distill) their local Gin from bananas, a guided walk in the rainforest, home to 22 of the 36 endemic bird species in the region, clouds of butterflies and rare plant life. Take a tour to the Batwa pygmy’s people who are the original forest dwellers who were hunters & gathers and learn about the native tribal inhabitants at the forest.
After a wonderful breakfast served at the lodge, you will be transferred to the ranger’s station for pre Gorilla trekking de-briefs. You will be divided into small groups and transferred to the trekking starting points for each Gorilla family with your picnic lunch. You will trek through the steep, densely forested hills assisted by optional hired porters and guides then finally coming across the gorillas camouflaged in the vegetation are something which is really inspiring and privileged moment. There are thirteen Gorilla families which have been habituated for visitors hence you have a good chance of viewing one of the families. Later you will track back and transferred back to your lodge/camp. Afternoon you will be at leisure or book any of the optional activities offered at an extra cost.
|Overnight at Engagi Lodge or Similar|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (B.L.D)|
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kihihi Airstrip for the morning scheduled flight to Entebbe International Airport. At the airport, you will be met by our already waiting guide and transferred for lunch at a city restaurant. Depending on your outbound flight you can book any of the optional city excursions (at an extra fee) which include a visit to Uganda Wildlife Conservation Education Centre (UWEC) walking through the botanical gardens or decide to relax at the hotel lobby. Later you will be transferred back to the airport for your outbound flight back home. Alternatively, if your outbound flight departs from Nairobi – Jomokenyatta International Airport, you will connect another flight from Entebbe International Airport to Nairobi immediately.
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner(BLD)|
- Park fees as per the package.
- Internet access where applicable.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Guaranteed departure; Minimum of two guests.
- Park & Conservation fees as per the package for the safari.
- Safari hat/cap that is provided to you at the start of the safari.
- Guaranteed window seats, maximum of six guests per vehicle.
- Four internal schedule flights for maximizing comfort & time.
- Bean bags for use in the vehicle for stabilizing photography.
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
- World finest local, professional English speaking driver guides.
- Complimentary and unlimited bottled water in the safari vehicles.
- Binoculars and field guide books provided in the safari vehicle for the safari.
- Farewell meals organized by Concierge team at Entebbe or Nairobi restaurant.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Land Cruiser that is custom built to provide ample leg room.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the safari itinerary package.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure irrespective of the airline and time of arrival and/or departure.
- Emergency Air evacuations cover by Flying Doctors Society to the nearest health facility; excludes any hospitalization and medical expenses.
INTERNAL FLIGHTS INCLUDED
- Masai Mara Game Reserve to Kisumu International Airport
- Kisumu International Airport to Entebbe International Airport
- Entebbe International Airport to Kihihi Airstrip (Bwindi National Park)
- Kihihi Airstrip (Bwindi National Park) to Entebbe International Airport
8 Days Amboseli National Park/Masai Mara Game Reserve/Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Gorilla Tracking Uganda Charges 2018/2019
|TRAVEL SEASON||MONTHS||PRICE PER PERSON USD$|
|LOW SEASON||APRIL – MAY||USD$ 3,995:00|
|PEAK SEASON||REST OF THE YEAR||USD$ 4,380:00|
|GORILLA PERMIT||ALL YEAR ROUND||USD$ 600:00|
- Visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- International flights
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- Any optional of the activities are not included.
- Tips to the Hotel staff, Potters and Driver Guide.
- NOTE INCLUDED: One gorilla permit at USD$600 quoted Separate.
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. shopping, body treatments, alcoholic drinks, laundry etc.