Mahogany Spring Lodge is located along the fresh waters of Munyanga Rivers with an excellent view of Bwindi Impenetrable forest. Mahogany Springs got its name from the approximately 60 meters Mahogany tree.
The lodge has exotic gardens with designed pathways that lead to the river allowing guests to explore every corner of this little haven. One can sit on the terrace or walk towards the river to enjoy the amazing views nature has to offer.
Mahogany Springs House Plan
- The suite is spacious with large double doors and beautiful windows.
- Each Suite has its own private exquisitely designed terrace with panoramic views.
- Each Suite has its own private elevated terrace with chairs,
- All suites have large en-suite bathrooms with a gorgeously designed open terracotta shower.
- All the suites have an advanced mosquito net system that wraps around the entire area of the beds.
- The camp/lodge has three different categories of rooms namely;
- Superior Suites
- Honeymoon Suites
- Family Suite
Mahogany Springs Activities
- Gorilla Trekking
- Bird Watching
- Tree Planting
- Garden Tour.
- Various nature walks
- Community Tour
- Meet the Batwa (Pigmies)