|Nairobi National Park Tour Itinerary
MINIMUM: TWO PAX
TIMINGS: 7.00AM TO 12.00PM OR 1:00PM TO 6:00PM
DURATION: 5 HOURS
DRESS CODE: CASUAL
Nairobi National Park tour starts from the airport or Nairobi city hotel, where you will be picked by our safari driver guides and proceed directly to Nairobi National Park entry gate. You will immediately immerse yourself in the wildlife wonders of the park around every turn and the capital city on the background.
Nairobi National Park is located approximately 10 km from Nairobi CBD via Uhuru Highway A104, and then turns right into Langata road and proceed to Langata gate. It is 9.2 km from the International Airport via Mombasa road A104, and then turns to the left at Laboratory & Allied and proceeds to Nairobi National Park East Gate.
Nairobi National Park covers an area 117.2 km sq, 28963 acres or (45.26 sq mi) in size, which consists different habitats such as plains, forests, steep gorges, lush vegetation as well as the Athi River which is a natural southern boundary of the park.
Nairobi National Park animals commonly seen include; Giraffe, Impalas, Gazelles, Topi, Buffalos, Baboons, Lions, Wildebeest, Warthogs, Hyenas, Monkeys, Leopards, Eland, Waterbucks, Jackals, Crocodiles, Zebras, Hippopotamus, Cheetahs, the endangered black Rhino and over 400 birds species including some migratory species.
Nairobi National Park game drives can be done either in the morning or in the evening; the safari should include a visit to the Ivory Memorial Burning Site where in 1989 former President Daniel Arap Moi set fire on 12 tons of Ivory stock worth Kshs 60 million in a bid to eliminate the mass slaughter of Africa’s elephants and rhinos. Also on 30 April 2016, the current President Uhuru Kenyatta made history in burning an estimated 105 tons of elephant tusks and 1.5 tons of Rhino horns confiscated from smugglers and poachers. Nairobi National Park is open daily from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Later you will be transferred back to your city hotel. Contact us as certified Nairobi National Park Tour Operators for the day safari.
- Nairobi National Park entrance fee/charges.
- Guaranteed departure; Minimum of two guests.
- Transportation & sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary above.
- Pick up and drop off from your preferred city hotel or the airport.
- Customized Nairobi National Park Safari as per the itinerary above.
- Complimentary and unlimited bottled water in the excursion vehicles.
- Services of a local, professional English speaking driver guide who is knowledgeable.
Services not included:
- Travel Insurance.
- Gratuities & Tips to the guides.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
- All drinks and meals unless otherwise stated.
- Personal expenses unless otherwise mentioned.
- Any other services not mentioned above and/or additional activities.