The Panari Hotel Nairobi offers five stars, luxurious and comfortable space to relax, unwind and rejuvenate in an ideal location that is conveniently 10 minutes away from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi. This ultra-modern hotel overlooks the city’s iconic Nairobi National Park, creating a warm feeling of unpretentious luxury.
With a personal dedicated butler service, this luxurious modern hotel features 136 tastefully furnished rooms and suites with a range of excellent facilities to make your business and leisure travel stress-free.
Guests can choose from Standard Rooms, or upgrade to Superior Rooms, Deluxe Suites and/or the Royal Jade Suite.
- Heated rooftop infinity pool
- 24 hour Fitness center with cardio and weights
- Relax lounge bar
- Rooms with bath or shower
- Event space for up to 2250 people
- Complimentary airport shuttle available on request
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Self-service laundry
- Room safe with refrigerator
- Direct dial telephone
- Free WI-FI connection
- Mini bar – stocked on order
- Wake up service
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- A gymnasium
- A sauna and steam rooms
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- A pharmacy
- A night club
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Atm/cash machine on site
At Panari Hotel you will have an array of dining options to consider.
- The Black Gold Cafe, On the ground floor, facing onto Nairobi’s busy Mombasa Road, it serves light meals and desserts along with coffee, tea and smoothies.
- Ruby Lounge, on the hotel’s first floor, which provides meals and drinks in a traditional setting of polished wooden floors and Victorian-like leather couch.
- Red Garnet Restaurant, for diners who prefer a formal luncheon or dinner where they can choose between buffet and a la carte.
- Chinese Restaurant.
- Amber Coffee Shop.