Radisson Blu Hotel Nairobi is located less than 20 km from Jomokenyatta International Airport, conveniently situated in the center of the upper hill, the central business district and financial district within the commercial center of East Africa. The Nairobi National Park and the Wilson Airport are also located close to the hotel making it an ideal city accommodation. Radisson Blue hotel Nairobi is the first of the Radisson Brand to open in Kenya offering world-class travel experience.
Radisson Blu Hotel Nairobi Accommodation
There are 271 spacious designer guest rooms and suites with a choice of three distinct fashion inspired styles. The rooms have perfect views of Nairobi City and the Nairobi National Park.
Radisson Blu Hotel Nairobi Bars and Restaurants
Radisson Blu has four food and drinks outlets.
- Lader- local and international food, the all-day dining restaurant.
- Chophouse- an African specialty for a private or communal dining experience with African cuisine as the food theme.
- Al Fresco designed for casual dining and lunch options.
- Pool bar and grill for guests wanting to impress or have a casual meeting.
Radisson Blu Hotel Nairobi Meetings
Radisson Blu offers one of the largest meeting facilities in Kenya.12 meeting rooms and boardrooms including a 590m² ballrooms all boast natural daylight and the latest technical equipment. The use of brain box helps in supporting efficiency and the ability to concentrate by touching on all the senses. The meeting experience is spiced by offering free internet to all delegates allowing one to online.
Nairobi City Tours from Radisson Blue Hotel Nairobi
- Nairobi national park,
- Giraffe center
- David sheldrake elephant orphanage
- National Museums of Kenya
- Kazuri bead factory
Contact us for any of the above