4 Days: Victoria Falls Excursion
Nairobi (Kenya) to Victoria Falls (Zambia)
Probably room service breakfast will be served, check out, and transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) for an early morning flight departing at 07:35 am and arriving at Livingston International Airport – Zambia at 09:50 am. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Spend this day relaxing by the pool overlooking the Zambezi River or take a walk to the falls “mighty smoke that thunders” which are within a walking distance from your hotel. Victoria Falls presents a spectacular sight of awe-inspiring beauty and grandeur on the Zambezi River, forming the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. It was described by the Kololo tribe living in the area in the 1800s as ‘Mosi-oa-Tunya’ – ‘The Smoke that Thunders’.
It’s one of the seven natural wonders of the world and is a favorite destination for fun-loving adventures and a perfect location for exciting and enriching getaways. The falls are 1688 m (5,538 feet) in width and 108 meters (354 feet) in height. The flow of the rate is 1 088 m3/s. For your dinner, you have an option of eating dinner at the hotel or reserving dinner at the Royal Livingstone Express, where dinner will be served in a steam-powered train which includes a run along the “Cape to Cairo” main line and it will go up to Victoria Falls Bridge in time for sunset.
Redefining Adventure Options
The next breakfast will be served at your city hotel. This is the day of redefining adventure and there are several choices, the sky is the limit; Helicopter Flights – Get a bird’s eye view of Victoria Falls and capture the full breadth of Victoria Falls, the islands, and neighboring rainforests, spot wildlife as well as the beautiful scenery of the Batoka Gorge. The Royal Livingstone Express – We take you back in history using beautiful steam locomotives and carriages. Experience the dinner excursion which includes a run along the “Cape to Cairo” mainline which then goes on to Victoria Falls in time for sunset. Elephant Ride & Interaction – Come to enjoy this amazing experience as you ride the elephants with your guide and get informed about these gentle giants. Interact with them at the end of the ride. River Cruises – Fully inclusive morning, lunch, and sunset cruises are offered here daily, treating passengers to sophisticated views of the Zambezi River. Other are Jet Boating Livingstone, Reptile Park – Walking Safaris, Canoeing, Cheetah walk & Interaction, White Water etc
Depart from Victoria Falls (Zambia) to Nairobi (Kenya)
After breakfast and check out, you have an opportunity for the last chance to visit the falls or shop in the open markets next to the entrance of the falls. You can decide to have your lunch at the hotel restaurant where the menu combines a number of ingredients to deliver an outstanding culinary experience that is both sophisticated and elegant. Later you will be transferred to Livingstone International Airport for your afternoon flight back to Nairobi arriving at 10:05 pm. Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport, you can either connect your outbound flight back home or book an extra night at Nairobi.
Depart for Home
After breakfast, you will check out and depart back to Nairobi game viewing en route. You will be transferred to your Nairobi city hotel or to the International Airport to connect to your international outbound flight back home.
4 Days Victoria Falls Excursion Prices Charges 2023
|TRAVEL SEASON||MONTHS||PRICE PER PERSON SHARING USD$|
|SEASON||ALL YEAR ROUND||USD$ 3,220.00|
NOTE: Flights from Kenya / Zambia / Kenya are subject to change depending on when you book. The earlier the better.
- Internet access where applicable.
- Park & Conservation fees as per the package.
- An unmatched private customized safari service.
- Guaranteed departures with a minimum of two guests
- 24/7 DK Grand Safaris on-call support from Concierge.
- Two regional scheduled flights for maximizing comfort & time.
- Safari hat/cap that is provided to you at the start of the safari.
- Farewell meals organized by the Concierge team in a Nairobi restaurant.
- A day room reserved for you until 18:00 Hrs on day four.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure irrespective of the airline and time of arrival and departure.
- Preferred rooms either double or single in the very best hotels, as per itinerary.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary; Bed, and breakfast (B.L.D)
- Visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- International flights.
- Tips to Hotel staff and driver guide.
- Pre and post-Safari tours & Excursions.
- Meals and beverages, other than those specified.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
- Any of the optional activities and/or services are not included in the program.
- All health regulations and requirements as per the country/countries of visit.
- Immunization cost (Yellow Fever vaccination & Covid if not fully Vaccinated)