4 Days: Gorilla Trekking Rwanda Safari
|Overnight at Kigali Serena Hotel or Similar|
Kigali City/ Volcanoes National Park
You will visit the Kandt museum, see old Kigali and the craft centers then visit the genocide memorial site. Learn about Rwanda’s history from pre-colonial times to the 1994 genocide; learn about other genocides in the world and how this country has dealt with that past. Tour more and see the new developments in Rwanda; the recovery has been incredible, a testament to humankind’s resilience. Lunch will be served in Kigali town. Later, depart by road to Ruhengeri. It’s an approximately 21/2 hours driving time to get to Volcanoes National Park.
|Overnight at Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel or Similar|
Volcanoes National Park Gorilla Trekking
Trekking starts at the cultivated foothills of the Virunga’s and gets somehow immersed as you get higher. Later on you will get close with one of the Gorilla families assigned to, and your dream adventure comes true. After viewing the gorillas for an hour you will trek back to the starting point, you will be transferred to your lodge for lunch. Afternoon at leisure at the lodge.
|Overnight at Five Volcanoes Boutique Hotel or Similar.|
Depart for Nairobi - Kenya
|End of services. You’ll most probably sleep Home.|
4 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari Price Charges 2023
|TRAVEL SEASON||MONTHS||PRICE PER PERSON SHARING USD$|
|SEASON||ALL YEAR ROUND||USD$ 2,595.00|
|MID SEASON||JAN – DEC||USD$ 1,500:00/=|
NOTE: Gorilla Trekking Minimum Age is 15 years
- Internet access where applicable.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Guaranteed departure; Minimum of two guests.
- Safari hat/cap that is provided to you at the start of the safari.
- Guaranteed window seats, maximum of six guests per vehicle.
- Two regional schedule flights for maximizing comfort & time.
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
- World finest local, professional English speaking driver guides.
- Farewell meals organized by Concierge team at Nairobi restaurant.
- Complimentary and unlimited bottled water while trekking and on transfers.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the safari itinerary package.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure irrespective of the airline and time of arrival and/or departure.
- Emergency Air evacuations cover by Flying Doctors Society to the nearest health facility; excludes any hospitalization and medical expenses.
REGIONAL SCHEDULE FLIGHTS INCLUDED
- Jomokenyatta International Airport (Nairobi) to Kigali International Airport
- Kigali International Airport to Jomokenyatta International Airport (Nairobi)
- Visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- Hot air Balloon Excursion.
- Maasai cultural village tour.
- International & Domestic Flights.
- All optional activities are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- Tips to the Hotel/camp/lodge staff and Driver Guide.
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. shopping, body treatments, alcoholic drinks etc.