Engagi Lodge Bwindi Uganda is located in Buhoma area in a large tract of land contiguous to the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Engagi lodge is constructed from rocks and eucalyptus trees, the rooms are thatched using banana fiber that is got from the local community. All the rooms have a clear view of the Bwindi Impenetrable forest from all angles.
Engagi Lodge Accommodation
- Eight en-suite cottages
- Each cottage has a double or twin bed,
- Each cottage has a bathroom with flushing toilet and has got hot and cold running water.
- Electricity supply to the lodge is solar powered with a generator as a backup plan.
- All cottages have private verandahs.
- Hot water is supplied by eco-friendly wood burning boilers.
Engagi Lodge Activities
- Nature Walks.
- Bird Watching.
- Gorilla trekking.
- Visit the Buhoma villages.
- Tour to the Batwa Pygmies.
- Tour of the Bwindi Community Hospital.